Prime Minister of Moldova ion chicu at a briefing on Friday said that the government has decided to extend the state of emergency in health until the end of the month and keep a large part introduced because of the coronavirus restrictions.
"the Last three weeks we have witnessed a decline in the number of cases, but the situation on the global and regional levels does not allow us to enter a new withdrawal restrictions. It was decided to extend until 31 July the state of emergency in the areas of health," said Kiku.
According to the Prime Minister, will remain in force, prohibitions on working night clubs, amusement parks, kindergartens, children’s camps. Also remains the requirement of being in quarantine for 14 days for persons who enter the Republic.
At the same time, from July 16 to operate normally gyms are also allowed to work swimming pools. Will gradually be restored to the rehabilitation centers.
Previously, the government of Moldova reported on 18 924 reported cases of the coronavirus, 635 of which were fatal.
In Moldova till 15 July the state of emergency in the areas of health, prohibited the mass cultural events, canceled classes in schools. Residents are required to wear masks on public transport and indoor public places.
World health organization March 11 announced the outbreak of a new coronavirus infection COVID-19 pandemic. According to the latest who data, the world revealed more than 11.8 million cases, more than 545 thousand people died.
Recent data on the situation of COVID-19 in Russia and the world presented on the portal stopmanager.Russia