in a hospital In Ahmedabad in the West Indian state of Gujarat, a fire occurred, which injured at least eight people. This was reported by The Times of India.
“the Fire broke out due to short circuit in the ventilation system. Killing patients who were in critical condition,” with reference to the source TASS.
Arrived at the scene firefighters managed to contain the flames. The Prime Minister of India expressed his condolences to the bereaved families and wished speedy recovery to the injured in the fire.
saddened rated by the tragic hospital fire in Ahmedabad. Condolences to the bereaved families. May the injured recover soon. Spoke to CM @vijayrupanibjp and Mayor Ji @Ji ibijalpatel regarding the situation. Administration is providing all possible assistance to the affected.