A 54 – year-old apartment owner heated fat in his kitchen to prepare food. Due to its strong alcohol he fell asleep during. The grease ignited and the fire spread to the furniture. The man was taken with a slight flue gas poisoning to the hospital. A in led breath alcohol test resulted in a value of almost 3 ppm. More people were not injured. Local 19 members of the voluntary fire brigade in Neustrelitz, which was extinguished by the fire were. It is a property damage in the amount of several thousand euros. The criminal investigation is now due to negligent arson.

Verena Splettstößer First police Commissioner police headquarters of Neubrandenburg police leader from the service

return the main questions to office hours:

the police headquarters of Neubrandenburg, press office Nicole Chaffinch telephone: 0395/5582-2040

Claudia Tupeit phone: 0395/5582-2041 Fax: 0395/5582-2006 E-Mail: pressestelle-pp.neubrandenburg@polizei.mv-regierung.de Twitter: @Polizei_PP_NB

Additional Material: https://www.presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/108747/4569508 OTS: the police headquarters of Neubrandenburg

Original Content by: The police headquarters of Neubrandenburg, transmitted by news aktuell

This post is provided by: the police headquarters of Neubrandenburg/news up to date. An editorial review by FOCUS Online has not taken place.

the police headquarters of Neubrandenburg/news aktuell