This article is over two days old and may contain outdated advice from the authorities regarding the koronasmitten.
Keep yourself updated in The overview, or through the FHIs website.
20. april reopens the child care centers 27. april reopens 1.– 4. step, skolefritidsordninger and secondary schools for pupils who are going out in the teach next year. Open to students who are at the end of the study and depending on the type of to be at the university physically. April 20. to one-to-one health services could resume the larger part of its business. It should be made an industry standard for infectious disease so that medical facilities outside of the specialist, such as psychologists, physical therapists and chiropractors, can keep open from no earlier than 20. april. A similar standard should be created for other businesses with one-to-one contact, as for example hairdressers, skin care and massage, so that they can stay open from no later than 27. april, but at the earliest when the industry standard is ready. Hytteforbudet repealed 20. april the Ban for cultural and sports events that can’t maintain the requirement for 2 meters of distance, will apply until 15. June. It should then be made a new assessment.
” Our ambition is that all students, in one way or another, to come back to school before the summer, says prime minister Erna Solberg, during the government’s press conference on Tuesday afternoon.
She adds that other measures and advice will still apply.
What we do now is to open up a little, but I want to emphasize as strongly as I can, it does not mean that we can be more reckless in other areas.
– We can’t lower your shoulders
It has now been 26 days since we changed the way we live our lives. In that time, we have asked much from each one. We see that smitteverntiltakene works, open, prime minister Erna Solberg press conference.
the Government says Tuesday what happens next with the many restrictions, smitteverntiltakene and the prohibitions that have been introduced as a result of koronaviruset.
The new analysis provides a basis for cautious optimism; we see that the source of the infection has bottomed out and smittevernstiltakene works. It is just a snapshot. I have a strong need to say that we can’t lower your shoulders. We will continue to “turn down the strategy”, says Solberg and warns;
– But if we fail, we need to tighten up again.We still need to be good at a distance, and we still need to wash your hands as often, cough into your elbow, and take the hygiene and smittevernstiltakene seriously. Anyone experiencing symptoms to stay at home. The rules about quarantine and isolation must be respected the same as before.
NEW REVIEW: Tuesday comes Erna Solberg with a new assessment of the measures that will be continued after easter.
Photo: Lise Åserud / NTB scanpix
the Prime minister believes the last few weeks have shown the Uk at its very best.
– On behalf of the government I want to say thank you to absolutely everyone that contributes to the fact that we get beaten down the virus, and can begin to work on some other ways.
Several Norwegian festivals and the sporting event is cancelled
the Reopening is in keeping with how Denmark’s prime minister Monday said that they want to gradually reopen the Danish society.
High: – the Infection is under control
the Number of people with proven koronavirus has been relatively stable the last time. New figures show that for the first time in ten days is less than 300 posted in the Uk.
the Number of hospitalized patients with covid-19 is on Tuesday 277, which is 37 fewer than Monday. It is also becoming fewer which is connected to the respirator, and Tuesday is 78 patients connected to a respirator.
CONTROL: health minister Bent on High, believes Norway are beginning to get control of the spread of the virus.
Photo: Ole Berg-Rusten / Ole Berg-Rusten
Bent High, said yesterday that the Uk begins to gain control of the spread.
– Now shows the new numbers that each koronasmittet probably infects 0,7 other person. Before the strict measures were introduced, infected each of those infected for 2.5 new people. It means that we have got koronasmitten under control, said the minister of health.
also Read: Norway tops the list of the countries that will fare best through the crisis,
He warned at the same time to drop all the measures for quickly.
– the Measures have made that we have gained a solid advantage. We have to keep, let the minister of health to
The most restrictive measures in times of peace
Erna Tomorrow the government has introduced the most restrictive measures Norway has seen in peacetime in order to prevent the spread of koronaviruset.
12. march introduced, and 24. march tightened the government further into a number of comprehensive measures and recommendations which were then said to apply the minimum to 13. april, i.e. over easter.
This is the list that is the starting point for the new assessment 7. april:
When we are together, we should not be more than 5 people gathered, and we should keep a physical distance of at least 2 metres between us. The distance applies both within the group and to other people. This does not apply to persons who live together normally. In the premises where the 2 meters distance can be difficult to comply with, but that should be kept open (such as shops and pharmacies), one should have a distance between people at least 1 meter.
Stengninger and bans:
Cultural events Sports events and organized idrettsaktivitet both indoor and outdoor All businesses in the hospitality industry, with the exception of establishments where it takes place a serving of the food, it will say canteens and eateries that can facilitate that visitors and personnel can keep at least 2 meters distance to each other. Serving of food shall not take place as a buffet. The hospitality industry includes restaurant, bar, pub and nightlife. Gyms Businesses that offer frisørtjenester, skin care, massage and body care, tattoo, cutting holes (piercing) and similar swimming pools, water parks and similar physical therapists and manuellterapeuter, chiropractors, opticians, podiatrists, speech therapists, psychologists, businesses that perform complementary and alternative medicine and alternative treatment (modified from 16.03.20). Other companies outside the specialist who offers the services that are not considered necessary healthcare services, where the service involves the physical personkontakt with less than two meters of distance and with a duration of over 15 minutes, including aktivitører, dental hygienists with more (changed from 16.03.20). There are some exceptions from the above list that applies to, among other psychologists, as well as opticians and others who runs the sale of goods. For more information, read this notice from the ministry of Health.
the Norwegian directorate of Health has decided that the health professionals who work with patient care are prohibited from travelling abroad. The ban applies to both business travel and privatreiser out april 2020. The costs will be compensated. All australians should avoid travel that is not strictly necessary, avoid public transport if they can, and other places where they can easily come close to the other. The government introduced 20. march a prohibition to sleep in a holiday home outside of the own municipality. Read more about hytteforbudet on the government’s website. There are exceptions for hytteforbudet for people who live together with a husstandsmedlem who is in isolation with proven koronavirus. People who are in quarantine because they live together with a confirmed infected, can thus sleep in a cabin during the period the infected are in isolation at home. The infected should stay home, while the other people in the household can stay in the cabin. All international travel that is not strictly necessary is not recommended. There are rules for the quarantine for all coming from traveling in foreign countries.
Kollektivreising and home office:
health Authorities recommend the home office if it is possible, and this be clarified with the employer. Kollektivtransporttilbudet be maintained. The reason for this is that people with critical community features are going to get to and from work and be able to keep distance to each other.
access Control in the institutions:
the ministry of Health requests to not visit people in institutions with vulnerable groups (the elderly, psychiatry, prison, etc.). It introduced restrictions for visitors to all the country’s health facilities and the introduction of access control to ensure infection control for patients in the country’s healthcare facilities. People who have risk to be infected will be rejected from all of the country’s healthcare facilities. The ministry of health will provide advice to the health service about this. More about koronaviruset StatusRåd and infoØkonomiSpør NRK Status NorgeSist updated: 07.04.20205863Smittet279Innlagt84DødeStatus for Norway