a couple from the city San Antonio in the United States for a second felt like a hero of horror movies. They found the back door of his house a giant spider the size of a palm of an adult.
“I was terrified!” said Teun Thomas Fox News channel.
However, most Americans are afraid of in his dog, who just turned a year. The dog tried to smell the intruder, which could be poisonous.
In the end Tawny husband was able to put a spider in the lunchbox. Then the couple called the office of the company, which rent housing. As told in the company of journalists, the spider was released into the wild.
Even more interesting about animals