This article is over two days old and may contain outdated advice from the authorities regarding the koronasmitten.
Keep yourself updated in The overview, or through the FHIs website.
the Aircraft from Widerøe will be completed rebuilt in the course of a few weeks, and given place to two patients in the smittevernkuvøse.
Seksjonsoverlege Brian Stian Rannestad was to test the aircraft, among other things, to find out if it is at all possible to get kuvøsene into the aircraft. And that’s it.
He describes the collaboration that is now in place with the Aircraft as a fantastic flight operations resource.
Some of the seats are already removed. Hanne Jakobsen, Lars-Jøran Anderson, and Christina-Rebekka Eriksen looks for the best solution when widerøe’s Dash-8 will be built on to the air ambulance.
Photo: Luftambulanseavdelingen / TREAT
– They have long experience on kortbanenettet, and are accustomed to fly in all kinds of weather. If the go to is this important, ” says Rannestad, who is medical director for Luftambulanseavdelingen at the University hospital of North-Norway.
There are comprehensive measures that put in the work to be prepared that more are sick.
– I think it is good that decision-makers in Health in the North is fremoverlente. We do not know what is coming, and in a pandemiperspektiv, it is better to prepare well than get on the arrears, ” says Rannestad.
Seksjonsoverlege Brian Stian Rannestad by TREAT is central in the construction of the additional transport capacity.
Photo: Jan Fredrik Frantzen Comprehensive job
as with all other airlines are experiencing Widerøe now decline in the number of travelers, and permittering of employees. So they have the available aircraft.
This order is completely in line with our social mission, and it is important for us to contribute when the health service asks for it, ” says Silje Brandvoll in Widerøe.
the Aircraft will be based in Bodø, and it is also where redevelopment should occur. But even though the contract has now been signed, is it a big job to be done before passasjerflyet can carry seriously ill koronapasienter.
– First of all, most of the seats removed from the aircraft. Moreover, we must ensure a stable power supply of all medical equipment to be on board, and stretcher and equipment must be properly fixed, ” says Rannestad.
Smittevernkuvøsene to be transported through the bagasjeluka, before it is made fast inside of the cabin.
Photo: Luftambulanseavdelingen / TREAT Distances worry
the general Rule is that patients with korona to be transported by car to the hospital, but it is not as easy to get to all the places. Especially in the North of the Uk the distances involve hours in the car to the nearest hospital.
The usual ambulanseflyene do not have space to smittevernkuvøse. But health care will now receive a number of other resources to play on. Already it came in a Super Puma helicopter from the Air. The machine shall have a base in Tromsø, and exclusively fly koronapasienter.
BILDESVEIP: UNNs photos from the exercise in Kirkenes with a Super Puma from Airlift.
Photo: Luftambulanseavdelingen / TREAT Photo: Luftambulanseavdelingen / TREAT Photo: Luftambulanseavdelingen / TREAT Photo: Luftambulanseavdelingen / TREAT
But how expensive this is for the health care system is yet unclear.
– We estimate that the cost for extra preparedness can go on between 8 and 11 million each month, says communications adviser Knut Haarvik in air ambulance HF.
One of the more spectacular tour operators in this segment is the Defense.
According to the major Stian Calm driver Defense testing of the equipment to handle koronapasienter.
Photo: Torbjørn Kjosvold / Defense
In addition to redningshelikoptrene is a herculesfly at the Airport ready so that the ambulance can drive right on board with patients. Oslo university hospital has set of own smittevernambulanse to this. There is space for three to four cars on board in a herculesfly.
– the Defense is testing a solution with smittevernkuvøse of Hercules, the same the incubator is now used in our Sea King to transport the patients with the infection. This will probably be ready to use in transportflyet our a short time, ” says major Steve Peace, who is the spokesperson for the Air force,
BILDESVEIP: Defence images from exercise with smittevernkuvøse.
Photo: Onar Digernes Aase / Defense Photo: Onar Digernes Aase / Defense Photo: Johanna Garli / Defense Photo: Johanna Garli / Defense Photo: Johanna Garli / Defense Photo: Johanna Garli / Defense Photo: Johanna Garli / Defense Screens luftambulansene
– widerøe’s Dash-8 are a surefire choice to reach seriously ill koronapasienter on Svalbard, but also a good choice for long missions in the North of Norway. This can be an important national resource in addition to the Norwegian herculesfly, ” says Rannestad by Luftambulanseavdelingen.
the Background for that health care are now building up a private fleet to transport koronapasienter, is that it will prevent other patients being harmed.
And since there is no space to smittevernkuvøse in luftambulansene to Babcock, it will be necessary to disinfect aircraft after the shipping of the koronapasienter. It costs a lot of time.
In this way, the conventional air ambulances protected from high-risk situations, which in turn gives a safer handling and better emergency preparedness for the population, ” says Rannestad.
More about koronaviruset StatusRåd and infoØkonomiSpør NRK Status NorgeSist updated: 10.04.20206275Smittet232Innlagt112Dødestatus for Norway