Already prepared guidelines for the conduct of examinations is the most relevant question, – said the head of Rospotrebnadzor Anna Popova, the TV channel “Russia 24”. And Unified state, and other examinations, from which it is impossible to refuse. We have it on the website. We did so in conjunction with the Ministry of education.
According to Anna Popova, the recommendations will help to ensure the safety of children and teachers during exams.
exactly What is written in them? According to the document published on the website of Rospotrebnadzor, the following measures are proposed:
– General cleaning of the premises before the exam and after it.
– non-contact thermometry at the entrance to the school.
– At the entrance to set the dispensers with antiseptics.
– Set a schedule for arrival of the students to prevent the accumulation of children.
Exclude a bunch of children in recreational areas.
– Social distance in the classroom 1.5 m.
– the Zigzag seated at their desks for 1 person.
– air Disinfection.
– the Mandatory use of masks and gloves examiners.
– Organization of drinking regime (disposable tableware disinfection, metering).