Prince Albert II of Monaco spoke in an interview about his wife Charlène’s return to the Principality. She had “lived through difficult times”. He also talks about the many rumors that have surfaced around this and how they affected him and his family.
Princess Charlene of Monaco (44) has “suffered a lot” in recent months. Her husband Prince Albert II (64) explained in an interview with “Le Journal de Dimanche” that the physical separation caused by health problems was “a test” for his wife, himself and their children, the seven-year-old twins Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella , had been.
Charlène returned to Monaco in March after a lengthy stay in a clinic in Switzerland. Previously she was stuck in South Africa for many months last year with an ear, nose and throat disease and was unable to return to Europe. Your return is now “the best thing that could happen,” said Albert in the interview.
Recent events have been “a test” for his wife, “who has suffered greatly and gone through difficult times far away from her family”. And it was also a “test for our children and for me,” said the prince.
“We missed the Princess very much. And we were obviously hurt by the malicious rumors that were being spread,” he continued. “But we were able to stick together despite the distance, we often spoke to each other.”
“Today Charlène is with us again and that’s the best thing that could have happened. She’s doing better, we can finally spend time together. It’s a relief and joy for all of us,” Albert continued.
The interview was apparently made before Charlène’s corona infection was announced. “In accordance with the applicable health regulations,” she will “comply with an isolation phase lasting several days,” the palace said in a statement, according to “People” over the weekend.
About the state of health of the 44-year-old, who is said to have “some symptoms”, it is said that there is “no reason to worry”.
The Queen’s 70th Jubilee is the major event in Great Britain. After Queen Elizabeth II appeared in person on Sunday, it was announced on Monday that Harry and Meghan secretly left the party early. All important events to read in the FOCUS Online ticker.
The Rolling Stones gave a concert in Munich on Sunday evening. Before the performance, Mick Jagger explored the city and landed in the English Garden. The singer also drank a pint of beer in a relaxed manner and posted pictures of his trip online.
The long Pentecost weekend was also the first test for the nine-euro ticket – especially on Sylt. There, punks made for rather unusual pictures. From the police point of view, however, there were no major abnormalities.
The original of this post “Prince Albert about Charlène: “The most beautiful thing that could have happened”” comes from Bunte.de.