the city is holding weight more operations of endoprosthesis. The development and mass production of hip implants is one of the priorities for the domestic medical industry. 2015 in the capital produces “Track-e Composite”.

In 2019 in Moscow hospitals was performed 7890 operations for hip replacement is 10 times more than in 2010 (786 operations). In Russia as a whole per year spend more than 70 thousand such operations.

the Company”, ZAO “Trek-e Composite”” — the manufacturer of the implants, which was created in 2015 on the basis of the parent company. The history of the company originates with the founding in 1947 of the Central research Institute of materials science of the Ministry of General machine building of the USSR. Here for the first time in the USSR was opened implant production technology of the American company Biomet.

the Staff consists of professionals who have years of experience in the development and production of implants.

in 2016, the company is implementing the project on the organization of the hip joint of a full cycle. The production site is located in the territory of high-tech research Institute of inorganic materials named after academician A. A. Bochvara.

In the years 2017-2019, the Moscow Government granted the company “Trek-e Composite”. She made 27,83 million rubles.

“there is something to surprise our partners, competitors in the West. Especially noteworthy is a promising direction, which we are developing today is 3D printing,” he added.

In the next two to three years, according to Alexander Bondar, the company will be able to reach a high quality level of medical care. And the use of artificial intelligence will allow for the manufacture of individual prostheses or a series of individual denture for a particular patient group.

the Project was supported at the Federal level. In 2017, the industry development Fund has provided the company with preferential loan in the amount of 300 million rubles. These funds are also directed to purchase equipment.

Private investment in the production amounted to more than 100 million rubles.

At the end of last year, the company received registration certificate for production of medical devices. Now it produces implants with legs of the “Zweimuller” (Zweymüller cementless) and “Mueller” (Müller, cement). There are plans to start production of prostheses with a stem, “the Pianist” (M/L Taper). These three designs account for about 50 percent of total demand for implants.

in Conjunction with the Department of health in Moscow�� the company plans to implement to conduct pilot testing of their products on the basis of four hospitals in the Moscow city clinical hospital named after S. P. Botkin city clinical hospital No. 31, city clinical hospital № 1 named after N. And. And Pirogov city clinical hospital № 67 named after L. A. Vorohoba.

currently produced in Moscow, the implants used in the operations the specialists of the Moscow Russian national research medical University named after N. And. Pirogov, Moscow NICKI named after M. F. Vladimirskiy, Saratov SSMU named after V. I. Razumovsky.

the following year, the company “Trek-e Composite” plans to produce up to 25 thousand implants. Also in plans — creation of the laboratory testing of medical products and expansion of assortment at the expense of production of endoprostheses of the knee and shoulder joints.

in addition, together with the Moscow Government is considering the issue of creation in the production of implantable medical devices. Its membership may include manufacturers of implants, hospitals and specialized scientific and educational organizations. This will allow you to create an effective chain of production and sales.

In the capital operations for hip replacement performed by professionals 21 medical institutions of health Department. Transactions take place in the framework of the territorial program of obligatory medical insurance (OMS) (extra — fracture of the femoral neck) and in the framework of the planned high-tech medical aid (VMP).

In 2019 7890 performed such operations, including:

— 37% — treatment of fracture of the femoral neck;

— four percent of revision surgery (replacing a previously installed prosthesis with a new one when it is worn or instability);

— 59 percent — of the planned endoprosthesis for the hip, (degenerative joint disease characterized by destruction of articular cartilage).

most of the operations carried out in clinical hospital named after S. P. Botkin — 1015 operations, GKB No. 1 named after N. And. Pirogov — 810 operations and GKB № 67 named after L. A. Vorohoba — 775 operations.

They spend using different types of implants of domestic and foreign production, among which are:

cement — retained in the bone using special cement;

— cementless — attach inside the bone due to the tight fit of the titanium implant in a specially prepared bed;

— hybrid — combination of implant, partly cement, partly with cementless fixation;

bipolar prosthesis with a double knot movement in the head.

last year, 64 per cent of all operations of endoprosthesis of the hip joint (5023 operations) was performed using endoprosthesis for cementless fixation, and the remaining 36 percent (2867 operations) cement fixation.

86 per cent of patients spent a total hip replacement simultaneous replacement of the femoral component of the joint and the acetabulum of the pelvis. The remaining 14 percent of the hip joint is replaced by a unipolar or bipolar endoprosthesis.

depending on the type and form of the fracture, and individual patient characteristics in total hip arthroplasty use up to 20 variations of different types of implants. Select samples and materials that best suit a particular patient.

Most in demand in 2019 was implants with femoral components of the “Zweimuller” (they were established in 42 percent of patients) and “Karai” (45 percent). Also used the legs of the “Taperlock” (11 percent) and “Spotorno” (two percent).

Last year was a turning point in the treatment of patients with femoral neck fractures from January 1, the endoprosthesis for these injuries included in the program of the MLA. Thus, the doctors had the opportunity to perform the operation immediately within 48-72 hours of the injury.

At the end of last year in Moscow in the early stages fulfilled about two thousand operations for arthroplasty in the hip fracture.

If in 2018 in the first 48 hours after injury were operated on only 24 percent of patients in 2019, early surgical treatment was carried out for 48 percent of victims, and in the first half of 2020 — for 63 percent.

Among patients last year, men accounted for 37 percent, women — 63 percent. Of them under the age of 40 years four percent, from 40 to 60 years — 22 percent, and above 60 — 74%.