it includes several elements: high-speed Internet in schools, providing them with equipment. Plus a wide range of services that help make learning interactive, electronic diaries and magazines. But these services will not replace live communication with the teacher in the classroom.
– It is not about replacing one form of study (full-time) other, remote, and on the possibilities of use in an internal educational process some elements of digital programmes, for example, materials of the Russian electronic school, collected best practices and lessons of the best teachers in the country, reassured the parents the Minister of education Sergey Kravtsov. – We expect to start the school year traditionally in September, and all students will sit down again at their desks.
The Ministry of education emphasize: the experiment implementing the target model digital learning environment is part of the work in the framework of the national project “Education”. Be worked out a list of material-technical conditions that must be met by the modern school – the speed of your Internet connection, local network, requirements for technology (computers, tablets, WI-FI). This would be especially helpful for remote regions of Russia.
– the completion of the Federal project “Digital educational environment” by 2024, will allow you to use modern digital education technologies in addition to traditional throughout the country, – told in the Ministry. For example, during seasonal spikes in the incidence for students due to illness back home. Or for guys who are on long-term treatment in hospitals. School and live communication with the teacher – the constant part of the national education system, and it is immutable.
In the experiment on introduction of the digital education environment will involve Altai Krai, Astrakhan oblast, Kaliningrad oblast, Kaluga oblast, Kemerovo oblast – Kuzbass, Moscow oblast, Nizhny Novgorod oblast, Novgorod oblast, Novosibirsk oblast, Perm Krai, Sakhalin oblast, Tyumen oblast, Chelyabinsk oblast, Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug. The experiment will end on 31 December 2022.
– automation of processes within the school for relief teachers from unnecessary paperwork reports.
– access to many e-learning sites and services;
– access to high speed Internet for the school;
– digital solutions, allow the child, for whatever reason, do not have the opportunity to attend school (illness or otherwise), to be in touch with your class and teacher during the lesson;
– integration of public information systems, services and resources platform for Digital educational environment;
– the ability to broadcast to distribute ur the bestshackles and classes.