just to clarify: the schedule is already known, it was announced earlier in the week. And now there’s an official document which is prepared for approval.
In addition to schedules, details, how many starts each exam, how many minutes it will last and what the graduate can take with you on every subject.
the exam’s starts at 10.00 local time. Duration:
– at the profile level math, physics, literature, computer science, social studies, history – 3 hours and 55 minutes (235 minutes);
on the Russian language, chemistry, biology – 3 hours 30 minutes (210 minutes);
– in geography, foreign languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese) (except for the section “Speaking”) – 3 hours (180 minutes)
in foreign languages (English, French, German, Spanish) (see “Speaking”)
– 15 minutes; in Chinese language (see “Speaking”) – 12 minutes.
What can you bring to the exam, which will help to perform the job?
– math profile-level – range that do not contain reference information (next – line) for drawing and drawings
– in physics – ruler for graphing, optical and electric circuits; non-programmable calculator, providing the arithmetic calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, root extraction) and the computation of trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tg, ctg, arcsin, arccos, arctg), as well as not exercising functions of the means of communication, database storage, and not having access to data transmission networks (hereinafter – non-programmable calculator);
– chemistry – non-programmable calculator; periodic system of chemical elements D. I. Mendeleyev, the table of solubility of salts, acids and bases in water, the electrochemical series of the stress of metals;
– on geography – a ruler to measure distances on a topographic map; protractor that does not contain help information, to determine azimuths on a topographic map; non-programmable calculator;
– in foreign languages – technical means for reproduction of audio recordings for assignments section Listening comprehension; computer equipment, do not have access to the Internet; AudioCenter to perform the tasks of the section “Speaking.”
on the day of the exam, these funds are permitted to make notes related to the content of the jobs use in academic subjects.
and repeat the schedule:
29 Jun (Monday) and (or) 30th June (Tuesday).
July 3 (Friday) – geography, literature, computer science;
July 6 (Monday) – Russian language;
July 7 (Tuesday) – Russian language;
July 10 (Friday) – exam in mathematics profile level;
July 13 (Monday) – history, physics;
July 16 (Thursday) – social science, chemistry;
July 20 (Monday) – foreign languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese) (except for the section “Speaking”), biology;
July 22 (Wednesday) – foreign languages (see “Speaking”);
July 23 (Thursday) – foreign languages (see “Speaking”);
July 24 (Friday) – for all academic subjects (except Russian language and foreign languages;
July 25 (Saturday) – for all academic subjects;
3 Aug (Monday) – geography, literature, computer science, foreign languages (see “Speaking”), biology, history;
August 5 (Wednesday) – Russian language;
August 7 (Friday) – social science, chemistry, physics, foreign languages (except for the section “Speaking”), the math exam profile level;
8 Aug (Saturday) – for all academic subjects.