In the absence of reliable information on the health status of the head of the DPRK, in the media last week leaked information that the successor Kim Jong Ynu as if preparing his younger sister Kim yo-Jong. Information about it very little, but according to rumors, the young woman is a close associate of his brother and has a tremendous impact. Here are 12 facts about the mysterious “Princess yo-Jong”, which has the chance to become the first woman at the head of North Korea.
1. It is believed that the late North Korean leader Kim Jong-Il, had four children. Eldest son Kim Jong Nam was born from a famous actress song Hye-rim, who in 2017 was poisoned in Malaysia at the airport in Kuala Lumpur. Three more children were born from ballerina Con Yeun-Hee: Kim Jong-Chul (1981) (originally he was the principal candidates to succeed his father as head of North Korea, but gave this place to his brother), Kim Jong-UN and daughter, Kim Yu-Jeong.
2. The exact age of the youngest daughter of Kim Jong-Il is unknown. According to various reports, Kim yo-Jong was born in 1987, 1988 or 1989. In any case, it is now a little more than 30 years.
3. Kim Jeong was adored by his father. Japanese chef Kenji Fujimoto, who worked for some time in the family of North Korean leader Kim Jong-Il, told me that he called her “Princess.”
4. Like her older brothers, Kim Yu-Jeong studied at the state school of Lobenfeld Stanhill under the name of Pak Mi-Hyang in Bern, Switzerland from 1996 to 2000 for several years, she lived with Kim Jong-UN in a modest apartment near the schools. The girl attended ballet classes and extra German classes.
5. Around 2001, Kim Yu-Jeong returned home with his brother. Still do not know all the details about her education, but there is a version that the girl has passed the special courses at the military University, Kim Il sung in Pyongyang.
6. In 2002, Kim Jong Il boasted about his foreign interlocutors that his youngest daughter is interested in politics and wants to make a successful career in North Korea, according to the blog North Korea Leadership Watch. He also told me that the girl is very smart and has a pronounced “leadership qualities”.
7. Kim Yu-Jeong has not appeared in public for ten years after her return to Pyongyang. The young woman was first seen during the funeral of his father, Kim Jong Il, in late 2011. She always kept next to his famous brother and was identified by the media as “a high-ranking North Korean official”.
8. They say that the younger sister of the current leader of the DPRK was strongly influenced by her aunt Kim Kyong-Hui, sister of Kim Jong Il, which was very close with his brother, helped him in all and did everything possible to maintain his political image. And now it is engaged in Kim Yu-Jeong, occupying the post of first Deputy Director of Department of propaganda and agitation of Central Committee of the workers ‘ party of Korea.
9. In 2012, the state TV channel of North Korea aired footage of Kim Yu-Jeong was riding horses with my aunt. This walk was dedicated to the visit of Kim Jong-UN in the horse division of the Korean people’s Army.
10. In 2018, Kim yo-Jong attended the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympic games in Pyeongchang. This was the first occasion when a member of the ruling Kim dynasty has visited South Korea after the Korean war, 1950-1953
11. In addition, the younger sister was accompanied by Kim Jong UN at the summit of Korea-the United States in June 2018 and February 2019. She regularly attends all business meetings, coordinates the work of the media, brings big brother a documents and even holds the ashtray while he smokes. However, the young woman often discreetly kept in the shade and trying not to hit the camera lens. 12. About the personal life of “Princess” is practically unknown. Someone thinks that Kim Yu-Jeong allegedly married in 2015 for the son of a North Korean official Choi Seung. They say that the young woman already has a child, but it is possible that not from song, but from another man. The sister of Kim Jong-UN has repeatedly noticed the ring on his finger. Also went uncontrollable rumors that a young woman can be allegedly an affair with one of her bodyguards.