MOSCOW, may 27 — RIA Novosti. the Kremlin has learned from the media about the lawsuit of the former head of Chuvashia Mikhail Ignatyev trying to challenge his dismissal, told reporters press-Secretary President, Dmitry Peskov.
“While I can’t tell you, so far no decision in this regard was not taken. We really saw the message while it is not our question. I did not comment. While the court performs the actions that it deems necessary,” he said, adding that he was not aware that the office of the President would be something documents.
“And I repeat, we can not comment,” said press-Secretary noting that, to his knowledge, he Ignatiev no one was contacted to clarify the situation.
President Vladimir Putin took Ignatiev from the post in late January in connection with loss of trust. This was preceded by several scandals: first, the public outrage has caused the appeal of the head of the Chuvash Republic the mass media call “wet” journalists who criticize the government, and then a video where he’s forcing rescuers in Cheboksary to jump over a high raised keys to new company cars. The head EMERCOM of Russia Evgeny Senichev called the behavior unacceptable Ignatieff and the party “United Russia” has excluded him from its ranks.
on the Eve it became known that Ignatieff decided to challenge the decree on early termination of his powers and has appealed to the Supreme court to the President. The court accepted the claim to manufacture, but rejected it in part, which contained the requirements of additional social guarantees. The hearing is scheduled for June 30.