Look after your
So, in Yugra is the only region of Russia, has launched a project that allows parents to monitor the safety of children on the Internet. There due to the budget procured almost 26 thousands of applications for gadgets for free and distributed to parents. Here’s how this thing works. The app can be installed on several family devices. Suppose, on the smartphones of the parents, the child and his tablet.
the Course fundamentals of cybersecurity for pensioners will develop in the Moscow city Duma
If the device “sees” that the child became interested in information that does not correspond to his age, or perhaps dangerous groups in social networks, which distribute alcohol, drugs, it immediately informs parents. Smart the application directly signals, if the child is in the social network the user is added with a significant age difference. “Big brother” determines the whereabouts of the child, reports whether the battery is discharged at his gadget. And even immediately gives psychological advice on how to communicate with the child on a particular topic in a dangerous situation.
in addition, the device allows to limit the time spent on the Network. And every family to decide how much a child needs to be in online, individually, based on his age.
the telescope Tube or shameful?
Someone will say that such total control is too much and is reminiscent of Soviet film about how parents have built a telescope to monitor the child. And yet most psychologists agree that gently influence the behavior of children online is necessary for their own safety.
Students will tell you how to deal with online bullying and gambling
As shown by recent studies, today 85-90 percent of children can’t do without gadgets, and about one third of teenagers 15 to 18 years are online almost all my free time. As noted by Andrey Sidenko, the expert of “Kaspersky Lab” for child safety on the Internet, more and more teenagers face such threats as oversharing excessive disclosure of personal information online and cyberbullying bullying and harassment on social networks. While 35 percent of parents do not control the time that children spend with gadgets. Talking about the safety rules they usually tell children about the threats of the real world: “don’t go Anywhere with strangers, even if they have something to offer.” Not everyone thinks that the same rule applies in a Network where to introduce the other person much easier than in reality.
What can the child do for security:
• Check with parents your account settings in social networks: let only friends can see the information on this page and write you messages.
• do Not post her phone number and schools, a home address and a large number of photos geotagged.
• Protect your accounts. For each social network – a unique complex password of 8 characters, with upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters.
• Not clicking on suspicious short links in messages from strangers. And if you have any suspicion that someone of my friends got hacked (from him comes the strange messages) to contact him by telephone.
It made fun of classmates.
One of the most psychologically challenging phenomena faced by children online, that’s bullying, or cyberbullying (from English – to mock, PResarati).
to Start bullet can classmates, or complete strangers. It can start with seemingly harmless jokes and ridicule, and to reach the targeted heavy persecution, with sad consequences. Thus the child in the majority of cases in no way to blame. He just is incredibly difficult to resist the power of the crowd, which took up arms against him. Causes negligible: not dressed, not said, not did, and then away we go: gossip, photos, videos offensive, all to humiliate and finish.
More than half of Internet users are faced with online bullying
that being bullied online, and not offline. even harder, because it is impossible to hide even at home. Bullying is enhanced by the dozens of insults and direct threats. A teenager sleeps poorly, begins to study is worse, depressed, closes itself and does not want to see anyone. Often afraid to admit to bullying their parents.
Here is just one example. The boy was fond of aeromodelling, conducted several thematic pages dedicated to her passion, was going to go to flight school. But the teenager started Bullit peers for his “toy airplanes”, to mock, to insult and humiliate him. Come down to the fact that the guy had a severe psychological breakdown.
according to experts, according to studies, every third teenager either experienced this, or himself took part in it. However, only every tenth parent knows and takes seriously the problem. Largely because children tend to hide their feelings.
the Ministry of communications published a draft law on free Internet resources
Between the subject, 43 percent of primary school children already have a page in social networks, high school accounts have almost one hundred percent. Such platforms often unfolds, and cyberbullying. Usually the victims are children aged 11-13 years.
– In this situation parents, it is important to convey to the child that he is not guilty, if you become a victim of cyberbullying. And explain to him how to act, says child psychologist Nikolai Kuznetsov. – It is important to say that you will always be on his side and ready to help him. While trying to build that relationship, to be sure, that, in a difficult and frightening situation, he will come for help to you.
according to experts, if the persecution is in full swing, then you need to knock on doors to stop it: contact the resource Manager to block the messages of the oppressors, the parents of the participants of bullying, the teachers and the Director.
How to respond to persecution:
• do not reply, indifference is the surest way to bring the persecution to nothing.
• add the offenders to a “black list” in a social network or chat.
• report the offenders to the administrators of the social network.
• tell their parents about the incident.