Contrary to the oaths of allegiance of the club management, Borussia Dortmund fired coach Marco Rose after a mixed season with the runners-up, but also the early elimination in the Champions League, Europa League and DFB Cup. On the Internet, there is strong resistance from BVB fans.

User per Rose: “Sport 1” conducted a survey on the dismissal of Marco Rose as coach of Borussia Dortmund. 54 percent of the approximately 33,000 users (as of 7:00 p.m.) were in favor of giving the 45-year-old another chance in the new season – 46 percent were against it.

Criticism of the squad: On the Internet, the fans’ judgment is even clearer and more hearty. BVB fan “Firat Ay” writes on Twitter: “9 coaches in 8 years. How many more to fire? No coach would have cracked something with such a squad. Rose should have been given another chance under the new squad for the coming season. It’s just embarrassing what Watzke, Zorc etc. are doing there. Uff!”

Strong point cut: Arch-rivals from Gelsenkirchen also support Rose. “GamerBrother” writes on Twitter: “Marco Rose gets 2 points per game the season with the worst Dortmund squad since Peter Stöger and is released. Even as a Schalke fan, bottomless”. With 2.03 points, Rose actually has the third best average of all BVB coaches (behind Lucien Favre and Thomas Tuchel). By the way, the Dortmund legend Jürgen Klopp has an average of 1.91 points.

PUSH – Norwegian moves to Manchester City – As a farewell, Haaland gives his teammates watches for 500,000 euros

Goalkeeper and midfielder – Dortmund follows up with two transfers from Cologne and Regensburg

You can find more news about the Bundesliga here:

Short, compact, clear