Russian President Vladimir Putin held a meeting on the sanitary-epidemiological situation in the country. The event was held in format of video conference
the Press service of the President of Russia Putin acknowledged that the spread of the coronavirus is enhanced, and formulated the way forward
the Press service of the President of Russia
Russian President Vladimir Putin held a meeting on the sanitary-epidemiological situation in the country. The event took place via videoconference, was attended by Vice-Prime Minister Tatiana Golikova and Moscow mayor Sergei Sobyanin, RIA “Novosti”.
“the Situation with coronavirus in Russia is changing daily and not for the better, the disease patients becomes difficult. The coming weeks will largely be determining. All the actions of the authorities should be built optimally, safely and with all the factors,” – said the President.
the Head of state highlighted six key objectives:
1. On the ground the plan remains the situation in the major cities, including the capital. “Of course, I’d love to hear from you information, reports, how do you assess the current situation in the whole country and for individual regions, – said Vladimir Putin, addressing the participants of the meeting. – Especially in the territories with increased risk. To such areas, of course, are Moscow, Moscow oblast, major cities, including the megacities, where a large concentration and population density. What additional security measures, protection of citizens ‘ health are accepted here?”
2. the President noted that successful control of infection is important accurate forecasting. “In order to continue to be proactive, we need an objective Outlook. And not only medium-term or long-term, but periods next three, seven and ten days. I ask the government to maintain and constantly update such forecast on the basis of the actually prevailing situation. And please report to me daily,” – said Vladimir Putin.
3. He noted that the actions of officials working in the health sector should be coordinated. “The entire health care system must work as a single mechanism. In this regard, I again draw attention to the need for clear communication, both between Federal agencies and between regions, in coherence, I want to draw the attention of the institutions of the Ministry of healthcare, FMBA, other medical organizations and private clinics. The necessary powers to coordinate all this work the government has”, – said the President.
4. Head of state acknowledged the fact that all of the regions medical resources are not enough, and therefore will have to “patch holes” where it is needed first of all. “Now should make effective use of all our resources. Again, you need to consider all the details and options to efficiently distribute the load on hospitals and wedgeICA, provide the opportunity for maneuver with regard to the situation in specific territories. Speech, in particular, that quickly redirect supplies protection for medical personnel, the reserves of the ventilator and medicines and medical teams in the regions and medical institutions where they are most at this time in demand,” – said the President.
5. Acute the question of personnel. Vladimir Putin has asked “to report, as is the formation of additional medical teams”. “Here, as we discussed, it is necessary to use the human potential of all medical institutions and specialized universities and colleges. Naturally, these professionals, like their colleagues, should receive all established additional payments for special working conditions shall be provided with means of individual protection,” he said.
Vladimir Putin added that “of course, additional measures are needed in order for all to eliminate all the deficits”. He proposed “to consider the centralized procurement and the establishment of a single Federal reserve of means of individual protection of medical personnel, equipment and medicines used in the treatment of coronavirus infection, due to such a reserve could be in operational order to help the regions and healthcare organizations.”
6. To fight the “coronavirus infection,” Vladimir Putin suggested to abandon the army. “You know that the servicemen of the Ministry of defence are working effectively abroad, helping our colleagues abroad to fight this infection. They already have accumulated considerable experience in a challenging environment. You need to use this experience and here (in Russia. – Approx. NEWSru.com),” he said.
According to him, allocated “more money” Department of defense “has almost launched in many regions of the Russian Federation for the construction of a new firstion medical institutions, which also optionally can be employed in the medium term”.
the Peak of the epidemic failed even in Moscow, said the President. So too early to relax. Extra time to prepare for the fight against coronavirus regions in two or three weeks there, but it melts quickly, said the head of state.
Putin urged not to create additional problems for citizens and stressed that he would be regarded as criminal negligence if something is not completed on time. And the situation with unfair enforcement of certain sanitary regulations called sloppiness.
Russia 18 328 cases COVID-19, nearly fifteen hundred recovered, 148 people died. In many regions, there is a high alert, citizens are increasingly forced to stay at home, almost completely stopped Avia – and railway communication with other countries.