This article is over two days old and may contain outdated advice from the authorities regarding the koronasmitten.
Keep yourself updated in The overview, or through the FHIs website.
Currently there is no approved treatment or vaccine against the virus that has crippled an entire world.
Still shows it daily up ads in social media for dietary supplements, hjemmetester, medicines and protective equipment.
– the Latest in the day we received the message from the european politisamarbeidet Europol about the fact that you can now see a sharp increase of rogue actors on the web. We believe this will become more prevalent going forward, ” says legemiddelinspektør in Significance Line Saxegaard to NRK.
The first week of march conducted the Interpol, the health authorities and tax collectors in 90 countries, a storaksjon against fake medicines and protective equipment.
121 people were arrested around the world, and it was seized potentially harmful medications to more than 14 million dollars.
Nevertheless, continuing attempts to profit on people’s fear of koronaviruset. It has Significance little to spare for.
– This concerns us, of course. We are afraid that patients can be harmed by fake drugs they buy from these sites, ” says Saxegaard.
She tells us that one has seen the sale of it which is claimed to be malariamedisin, antibiotics and antiviral drugs. Several markets also questionable dietary supplements, and products that will boost the immune system.
– We recommend that you consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about your own disease and drugs. We do not recommend that you start with the treatment on your own.
– due to Experience we know that the medicines sold from the rogue and illegal online pharmacy are often fake, and in the worst case may be harmful.
to Destroy the drugs on the border
the customs for a job, says to NRK that they have seen increased import surgical masks, face masks and gloves the last time.
Shipments that do not have the paperwork in order is held back or destroyed.
We have seen that the goods have arrived both for private use and imported for resale. If we suspect resale or commercial use as this will be forwarded to Statens legemiddelverk for further proceedings, ” says communications director Kim Gulbrandsen to NRK.
If you order smittevernutstyr, you must make sure that the products are CE-marked for personal use.
LOTS of COMPLAINTS: Elisabeth Lier Haugseth and Forbrukertilsynet has so far threatened the two companies, with fees in hundretusenkronersklassen.
Photo: Helge Carlsen / NRK
It is not allowed to receive drugs in the mail from abroad, and these packages will be destroyed if they are intercepted by customs for a job.
On the Reply web pages you can find an overview of approved Norwegian online pharmacy.
Forbrukertilsynet receive daily complaints
Forbrukertilsynet has already passed a resolution against the two actors for illegal korona-marketing.
– We receive new tips and complaints every day from consumers, ” says the director of Forbrukertilsynet Elisabeth Lier Haugseth in a press release.
the Complaints are being processed on an ongoing basis and the authority beats down on those who violate the law.
” We hope that the traders realize the seriousness and not trying to exploit the situation that has occurred to increase the earnings of their illegally.
Read: Would sell “virushemmende” supplements – can get 250.000 dollars in fines
Vision Norway and Emptiodirect AS both have received a notice overtredelsesgebyrer on, respectively, 250.000 and 400.000 dollars to have marketed products they claimed would protect against koronaviruset.
More about koronaviruset StatusRåd and infoSiste nyttSpør NRK