Head of Department of theory and sociology of management of the prison Ranhigs Alexander Vatoropin explains the transition to the information society – the process is not instantaneous, but gradual.
– Until a certain time, many things simply did not occur, – says doctor of sociology. – Remember, as developed in service of public services: a new appeared in accordance with the demands of society. Besides it was necessary to provide the organization with equipment to conduct a quick Internet is a process long and expensive. Probably before some changes were not possible due to economic reasons.
the officials argue that their approaches have not changed. Formal structure, as before, are working in line with the Federal law “On organization of rendering state and municipal services”, which provides a remote method of treatment, and electronic workflow between departments. But because of the epidemiologic limitations, the number of people who have personally come to the government, dropped sharply, and the number of requests for services in electronic form has increased significantly.
– That is pandemic not so much stimulated the authorities to the new regime, how much forced to use the existing mechanisms. Electronic services can be obtained in various fields before, just now fully develop their capabilities, became an obvious benefit in terms of infection control, – stressed the head of the Department of Informatization and communications of the Sverdlovsk region Yuri Gushchin.
it is Noteworthy that additional investment in the expansion of the functionality of the same portal is not required, at least until all the base capabilities provided by existing mechanisms, and very good.
the Regulatory framework, said the Minister, is also progressively elaborated. Now the emphasis is on the improvement of administrative regulations on the provision of public services is their ability to adapt to the needs of applicants, the requirements of the legislation the new public services portal, MFC. In the end, removed unnecessary barriers and reduced time.
Still on the agenda – expansion of the list of services. The emphasis is on the implementation of the register model when the result is not a paper document, and the entry in the electronic database. Other areas: proactive (services that automatically be a state citizen without the filing of applications), extraterritoriality, multi-channel.
– We have received the stimulus for the further information, – says Alexander Vatoropin. – With all the negative, which carries the coronavirus, it is perhaps a very positive thing. By the way, the Chinese have two characters for the concept “crisis”: one meaning “bad”, and the second is “rapid development”.
However, whether this t��ndence, when the danger will remain in the past? After all, the habit of delaying tactics evolved over the centuries. Experts believe that it depends more on citizens than officials.
– We, like many other companies, stopped receiving population, the treatment received through the website or by phone. It’s hard to say what will happen next, – says Deputy head of the state inspection of work in Sverdlovsk region Mikhail Balakin. – Perhaps people will appreciate the ease of remote references. If the citizens decide that it is better, then so be it. And someone will continue to go to the reception: some in fact need not so much to get the service, how much to talk.
– I am sure that representatives of state agencies, and the applicants will draw conclusions. The authorities will work on Troubleshooting or even upgrade systems to upgrade and improve processes. I hope that the citizens will appreciate the advantages and convenience of a single portal of public services, – says Yuri Gushchin.
In the future, the process of introducing digital interaction will not stop, but will not be as vigorous, suggests Alexander Vatoropin.
– Today, many are made by uninformed: decisions are taken at breakneck speed, then some will have to cancel. However, we have received an impetus to development, and the inertia continues, – said the scientist. – I think we can expect quite a long period of competition between the distant forms of communication and immediate. And not the fact that the first win. Great if thanks to technology, life will be easier. But we should not oppose one another, may complement each other.
All the materials of the story “COVID-19. We can do it!” read the .