A football feast, with games each and every day in a month is the proposal by Newcastle manager Steve Bruce.
When it is safe to resume the season in the Premier League, then Newcastle manager Steve Bruce with a concrete proposal.
the Game matches every day for a month, so the season can get over with.
Right now, football is shut down in England up to at least 30. april due to the outbreak of the coronavirus.
Fodboldpausen means that there will be a short time to settle the season, if or when it can start again.
It can certainly not be completed in the middle of may as originally planned.
– We have to try to complete the season, cost what it will. It wants all, says Steve Bruce in an interview with the English newspaper the Daily Telegraph.
He is prepared to play three matches a week with Newcastle.
– We can make a fodboldfestival in a month of fighting every day, where teams play two or three matches a week.
– It is not ideal, but when we can play 10-15 matches in december and early January, then we can also do this in order to complete this season, believes the Newcastle manager.
The former Manchester United-end estimate that, in order to get a summer vacation enough to push next season and maybe get throttled down on the number of cup matches.
– It probably means that the start of the next season will be delayed. We should probably also drop one of pokalturneringerne and do without a winter break.
– But it is possible. No matter what, we must find a way to do it, insists Steve Bruce.
Newcastle is number 13 in the Premier League with nine matches left to play. The team is also into the quarter-finals of the FA Cup, where the team is at home will meet Manchester City.
The English Football association (FA) announced on Thursday that it has suspended all matches in the lower amatørrækker. No teams moving up or down in the ranks.
however, It is not in the top ranks, including the Premier League.