Four-year-old Muscovite received serious burns after an animated presentation by invited to the home artist. During the show focus animator doused the baby with dry ice, and then he needed medical help.
Deaths from dry ice came in the video
According to the press service of a capital Central Board of the RF IC, the baby received burns to the head and face first and second degree and was hospitalized in one of city hospitals. Started investigation verification.
Recall, not so long ago in Moscow there was a tragedy, which is also not without dry ice. On the birthday of blogger Catherine Didenko three people were killed and seven suffered injuries after he dived into a pool with dry ice. He in conjunction with the chlorinated water of the pool began to release carbon dioxide, which inhalation of guests.