In the Chechen Republic once again allowed to hold a wedding celebration Banquet halls that were previously closed because of the threat of the spread of coronavirus. On Wednesday the head of the region Ramzan Kadyrov on his page in VK.
I decided to open the Banquet halls for weddings with observance of measures of social distancing. The number of seats and tables in such establishments should be reduced by half, – said the head of the Czech Republic.
He also added that the departments who will have to enforce these requirements, strengthen the control. First and foremost, this applies to personal protective equipment. “The disease has not disappeared, the threat still remains. So everyone needs to behave responsibly to protect themselves and their loved ones,” Kadyrov said.
we will Remind, in April in Chechnya imposed a ban on wedding ceremony with guests. Also operated a ban on marriage ceremonies according to the rules of Islam. At the end of may to hold them once again allowed, but with restrictions. Primarily, this concerned a larger number of invitees.
According to the latest Rospotrebnadzor in Chechnya since the beginning of the pandemic coronavirus recorded 1801 case COVID-19, recovered 1225 people, killing 25 patients. In recent days the increase amounted to 6 people.