Fylkeslege in Vestland, Helga Arianson despairs.
the Background is the scene that was revealed in the national Brennpunkts documentary “Legekoden”.
Here it was revealed that a doctor in California unlawfully had received large sums from the Helfo reimbursement.
the Doctor with the controversial prakisen had to pay back substantial amounts to the state.
a Full stop
Fylkeslegen desired in the aftermath to oversee Hordaland-the doctor. The purpose was to evaluate if his business was viable.
But then the case officers asked for assistance from colleagues in the other agencies, was the stop.
Helfo had examined dozens of records. Nav also had the records. But no one would disclose the information.
– When we can’t get to know what patients are talking about, and what records we will collect, it is hopeless, says Arianson.
the Stylus in the høystakken
There is a cooperation agreement between the agencies.
Vestland has invited both Helfo and Nav to the dialogue. Without a result.
Arianson points out that fylkeslegen in this way may end up searching among several thousand patients. In an ideal world, be able to case officers passed straight on to the concrete conditions.
– All job Nav already done, we need to make again. For us, it becomes like searching for the pin in the høystakken, says fylkeslegen.
Change in sight?
Statsekretær Inger Cliff believes there is reason to look more closely at the matter
Photo: Anita Hamremoen / HOD
– I see the challenges fylkeslegen point on, ” said ms Inger Cliff at the ministry of Health.
– There may be a need to look closer at what kind of information can be exchanged between Helfo and Helsetilsynet.
She points to the fact that a public range recently has come with the proposal for a new forvaltningslov.
– the Committee proposes, among other things, an extended access to share confidential information within the public sector, ” says Cliff.
the Proposal is now for the treatment.
Weekend Arianson has been fylkeslege in over 20 years.
She has previously advocated that it must be easier to remove the doctors who runs the unjustifiable practice.
She also sees that the various kontrollinstanser has responded over for avtalespesialisters unfortunate practice. And that they will continue as before.
Arianson indicates that it is the Nav act §7, which prevents the agencies in to utveklsle the information they have obtained. This is because it contains sensitive health information.
– But we need just the records where the Nav has found offences. So we can consider the even, ” she says.
Arianson therefore support an amendment to facilitate the inspection effort. She is generally afraid that the patients are harmed. And that the doctors that should be removed, continue.
– Now it gets random. It takes disproportionate time and resources, ” says fylkeslegen.
It talked about the doctor has no comment to the matter.
See Brennpunktdokumentaren “Legekoden”:
VIDEO: the focal point has dug in pengestrømmene in and around the doctors. We have found both sykehusleger and primary care physicians who abuse the trust they have been shown to earn the most possible. Is the control good enough, and how big is the chance of getting caught?