A child was fed mainly with Mountain Dew lemonade from a baby bottle. Eventually the girl died. The mother now received her punishment.

A terrible case occurred in the USA. One girl was fed primarily Mountain Dew soda from a baby bottle. The child died at four years old. Now the mother has to go to prison, reports “cincinnati.com”.

“This is one of the most tragic cases I have ever witnessed,” Clay Tharp said, according to cincinnati.com. He is the Clermont County assistant district attorney. The girl is said to have been neglected and abused for most of her life. The prosecution also says that her parents denied her adequate nutrition and medical care. The child died in a Cincinnati hospital in 2022.

As “Fox19” writes, the cause of death was diabetic ketoacidosis. The mother has now been sentenced to nine to 13.5 years in prison for negligent homicide. The father’s sentencing is scheduled to take place on June 11th. 

According to the MSD Manual, diabetic ketoacidosis is an acute complication of diabetes. It mostly occurs in people with type 1 diabetes. According to the article, symptoms include weight loss, nausea, vomiting and fatigue. The breath has a fruity smell similar to nail polish. If diabetic ketoacidosis is not treated, coma and death can result. 

When a woman from Austria wanted to make a reservation for a funeral feast in a restaurant, she could hardly believe her ears: the innkeeper required a minimum spend of 500 euros. The woman vents her anger about this.

A mysterious shortwave transmitter from Russia has been puzzling people for decades. He transmits enigmatic sounds and words almost continuously. Even a professor reaches his limits in his research.