One of the deceased was a patient of a private medical organization. The 74-year-old men in addition to the coronavirus had heart problems and diabetes.
Operational headquarters reminds: it is very important to observe strictly the regime of self-isolation, the elderly and those with chronic diseases, it is doubly important. This is the goal of the alert, imposed in the city from 30 March to 1 may. In the framework of citizens regardless of age are required not to leave the place of residence and to observe the social distance not less than 1.5 meters. Exception – the taxi ride. This is necessary in order to reduce the number of movements and contacts in the city. To leave the apartment in the following cases:
– when applying for an emergency (emergency) medical help and when a direct threat to life and health;
Parking for physicians in Moscow will be free
– for commuting, if you required her to walk;
– to make purchases in the nearest running store or pharmacy;
– for walking Pets at a distance of not more than 100 meters from the place of residence (stay);
– if you want to take out the trash.
the same measures apply in the suburbs.