how you can reasonably cut costs and not to fall in depression, “the Russian newspaper” said the consultant on the financial literacy project verifikasi.of the Russian Federation Natalia Shumakova and the Deputy Director of the National center for financial literacy Sergei Makarov.
1. Organize spending on food and determine the daily limit. Food costs eat up a significant portion of the budget. So determine the amount you are willing to spend on groceries in a week. 2/3 of this amount one-time make a major purchase, and 1/3 of the break for the remaining 6 days. This can help you limit the daily limit for small daily expenses.
in addition, you should carefully borrow, so repayments do not exceed 25% of income. It is important to try not to spend all the earnings, and also keep a record of income and expenses.
2. do Not buy for the future. This applies to food, to clothes, to equipment. Pointless to buy everything here and now unless it is absolutely necessary. Remember: you are not at deficit. But excessive hype just reinforces the price increase.
3. take care of your health. Lead a healthy as possible lifestyle. Easy charging, a walk in the fresh air, healthy food will support your physical and emotional state in a difficult period and help to recover from isolation. Do not skimp on prevention. Curing the disease is always more expensive than to prevent its development.
4. Refrain from major purchases that can wait. Move into more comfortable financial period repairs in the apartment, air conditioning installation, fully update your wardrobe, buy a car. You need to implement, but a little later.
5. Watch out for small expenses. For example, check your paid subscription. Forgotten app in your phone or unused online cinema can it is useless to spend your money on “automatic”. Examine your expenses and remove unnecessary.
6. Optimize your necessary expenses. Check the rates of mobile communications and the Internet. Perhaps the tariff is obsolete, and the operator is ready to offer more beneficial option for you. Analyze your needs in calls and Internet traffic and free up money by reducing communication costs.
7. Focus not only on savings but also on creating new sources of income. First of all analyze yourself as the main asset: your experience, knowledge and further education you can use in order to increase income (part time job, part time). Your property can also turn from a pile of bricks into a source of income (the old garage and cottage offer to rent). Consider the possibility of receiving state support BLKez various allowances and tax deductions.