The Deputy mayor spoke about the current situation of coronavirus in Moscow

Deputy mayor of Moscow on issues of social development Anastasia Rakova gave an interview in the program “Evening with Vladimir Solovyov” on TV channel “Russia 1”. She told about the situation with coronavirus in Moscow, noting that the statistics are changing every day.

As said the Deputy mayor, today in Moscow — 546 cases. These are the persons who have laboratory-confirmed diagnosis of coronavirus. 15 of them have already recovered and completed treatment. Two people died. Older people have a lot of chronic diseases.

the Majority of cases — about 400 people — being treated in hospital, 20 people are in the so-called medical Observatory. These are the persons who have the disease in a very mild form. About 100 patients already being treated at home.

Anastasia Rakova said that from March 1 to the territory of Moscow has returned more than 100 thousand of Muscovites visiting Europe. And since March 1, more than 700 thousand people returned to Russia mainly through the Moscow transport hub. Therefore, the first infectious strike as taken in Moscow.

the First decree of the mayor on introduction of high alert mode was adopted long before the March holidays, in order to warn the Russians that it is better not to go to Europe. It was clearly stated: if you come from Europe, from countries where at that time raged coronavirus COVID-19, you have to be in a state of isolation for at least two weeks, and your children will not be able to attend the educational institution.

“last week we only had 100 cases of cases, and more than 6 thousand people exposed to them, was imprisoned in a forced quarantine,” — said the Deputy mayor of Moscow on issues of social development Anastasia Rakova.