announced As the Zug police on Saturday, had been alerted to the fire on Friday evening by a resident of an apartment house, because of the neighboring apartment smoke and an unusual smell urge. The fire brigade Baar from advanced and went under respiratory protection in the apartment.

In the kitchen the fire Department noted in a switched-on stove top in a pan, charred Food. The 31-year-old woman who lives in the apartment, slept in the next room. She had been woken up by firefighters and brought to safety, police said. Due to the suspicion of smoke inhalation, they had been from the ambulance to the hospital brought.

(SDA)