Minister of defense of Ukraine Andriy Zagorodnyuk, the TV channel “Ukraine 24” told about the changes in the rules of conscription for military service. According to Zagorodnyuk, a mandatory call shall be subject only to young people over the age of 20.
“18 and 19 years only with the consent of conscripts”, — said the Minister on Sunday
the Regional administration, added Zagorodnyuk, had been to obtain clarification from the Ministry of defense of Ukraine. The defence Minister assured that conscripts will not be sent to the combat zone in the Donbass.