Shopper fashion online store Pretty Little Thing showed the burns on his chest, which remained on her body from the top, ordered on the brand website. On the published photos drew the attention of the journalists of The Sun.

British Graham Adara (Adara Graham) bought a crop top with animal print cost 15 pounds (1330 rubles). Cleavage product was trimmed with metal parts.

In his Twitter account the girl posted photos of his injuries and the caption: “Please be careful with the purchase of tops with metal loops. It was my first time, and the hinges look like they rusted: they burned my skin, his chest started to bubble up and deliver a strong pain.”

as a result, the tweet went viral and shocked netizens began to support a girl in the comments. “God, I hope that things will get better soon, and you return the money because it’s awful”, “That’s why all the metal parts on garments should be of high quality: do not contain Nickel and do not cause corrosion”, “I had the same top, but in my case nothing happened. But the brand bad quality, so it’s the only thing I bought on the website,” they wrote.

Later Graham added that with burns she had to go to the doctor. According to her, the specialist prescribed my girlfriend antibiotics to protect her from falling into a blood infection.

In turn, the employees Pretty Little Thing drew attention to the complaint of the victim, apologized and promised to investigate the situation.

In June, the blisters on the back of the girl after a beach holiday scared of Internet users. English Squires Maisie (Maisie Squires) published pictures of the injuries on his page in Facebook. The photos went viral and netizens have begun to Express their support in comments.