https://icdn.lenta.ru/images/2020/07/02/11/20200702112449824/pic_05e4192f31cd43f7a9182e901e7ff493.jpg

a Resident of the English city of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, died from an overdose of caffeine. This publication reports the Independent.

the Body of 36-year-old Lukas Sandelowski (Lukasz Sandelewski), Polish migrant, who worked as a welder and found one of his neighbours, after he was contacted by a concerned mother of the deceased. The men room was filled with empty cans and bottles of various drinks.

the Coroner Sean Horsted (Sean Horstead) has examined the body and concluded that in the blood of the deceased contained a huge amount of caffeine — 282 micrograms of substance per milliliter of blood. Deadly is the proportion of 80 micrograms of caffeine per milliliter of blood.

nobody knows what exactly and in what quantity Sandelowski drank before he died. Coroners ruled that his death was the unintended consequence of intentional action. “He deliberately consumed a significant and lethal amounts of caffeine, but I don’t see enough evidence that he intended thereby to commit suicide,” concluded Horsted and added that next to the body of the pole not found a suicide note.

Also in the blood of the victim found the concentration of alcohol above the norm of 80 milligrams per 100 milliliters. However, Horsted called it a symptom of intoxication and slight intoxication.

the Coroner expressed his condolences to the family of the deceased.

Earlier it was reported that caffeine has ceased to act for the resident of the English County of Lancashire, as a youth abused tea. He drank not less than 15-20 cups of drink a day.