Blogger Ekaterina Didenko in social networks told about the death of her husband and friends after party at the bath centre in Moscow.
In Moscow the schoolgirl died at recess
According to the heartbroken girl, died her husband Valentin, as well as guests Natalia and Yuri. Didenko also said that I gave a subscription to disclose details of the tragedy.
Earlier, the investigation Committee opened a criminal case on the death of people in a centre in the Kolomna travel. The company noted there birthday girl-blogger. At some time in the pool threw dry ice for the steam effect. According to one version, members of the party died from burns, others from carbon dioxide poisoning formed by the interaction of dry ice and water.