We prepare ourselves for the summer and gather ideas for the pastime. Front: Festivals! In commemoration of the Summer of Love, we celebrate the art of music. We are looking for excited, the rubber boots out, put our wreath on the head and learn how to build a tent together. We are ready for a busy summer – and celebrate the best of the three in ten following the Open Airs.
1. Creamfields when and where: 22. to 25. August 2019, Daresbury, United Kingdom Acts: Deadmau5, Martin Garrix, Calvin Harris, The Chemical Brothers, Tiësto, Swedish House Mafia prices: 305 francs to pay for a Standard Ticket for the whole Festival, including Camping. Tickets are available here.
The world-famous Creamfields has its origin in Liverpool, it has won several awards as the best Dance Festival. Who’s swinging to big names in the electronic music his hips, is right here.
2. Defqon.1 when and where: 28. up to 30. June 2019, Biddinghuizen, the Netherlands Acts: anger first, Bass Modulators, Brennan Heart, Headhunterz, Coone, Radical Redemption prices: Regular Tickets for the whole weekend is around 188 Swiss francs – are all but sold out, unfortunately. Tickets for the individual days can be purchased.
friends of the hard styles come at Defqon.1 in Holland. The organizer Q-dance has organized an offshoot event of the festival in Sydney – which has helped to further success. Since 2003, the Defqon.1 Fans of this genre together, around 85’000 visitors a year.
3. EXIT when and where: 4. to 7. July 2019, Petrovaradin fortress, Serbia Acts: Lost Frequencies, Paul Kalkbrenner, The Cure, Skepta, DJ Snake, Desiigner prices: The Ticket for the entire program currently costs the equivalent of about 109 Swiss francs. To 34 francs for Camping. Information can be found here.
The EXIT music festival has a whole tribe of events in four different countries: In the spring of the Sea Star Festival and the Revolution Festival, in the summer, the Original EXIT and Sea Dance Festival (beach party in the beautiful Budva in Montenegro!) instead. In November, the No Sleep Festival. The Serbian Open-Air focuses on the big Stars from the dance, Indie and pop music. In between, find themselves from time to time Metal Acts.
4. Garbicz Festival when and where: 1. to 4. August 2019, Garbicz, Poland, Acts: The Line-up was on the official site not yet announced. to buy prices: Tickets are available starting from 295 Swiss francs here.
Here is the Location that counts! Surrounded by forest and a lake, the Garbicz Festival takes place somewhere in the middle of Nowhere Poland. The focus is on the love for Electronic music. The motto of the Open air certainly promises a lot of Fun: “A Festival for the joy of life and a lot of beautiful nonsense.”
5. Glastonbury Festival when and where: 26. up to 30. June 2019, Worthy Farm, Pilton, UK Acts: The Killers, Stormzy, Kylie Minogue, Janet Jackson, George Ezra, Miley Cyrus prices: Who wants to buy Tickets, you must pre-register here. A weekend ticket costs around 335 Swiss francs.
The Glastonbury is not for nothing world-famous. With its unusual plant and it stands out from the crowd of music festival. It’s the crazy Shangri-La to discover as a flame-throwing spider, or a hidden Piano Bar. On the Farm at Pilton, near the town of Glastonbury in the southwest of England, year of the titans of the music scene.
6. Mad Cool Festival when and where: 11. to 13. July 2019, Madrid, Spain, Acts: Bon Iver, The Cure, The National, The Smashing Pumpkins, Prophets of Rage, Jorja Smith prices: Around 200 Swiss francs you paid for a 3-day-Ticket. Information there is here.
The Mad Cool and still fresh with this: Only twice in the past, the Festival was held. Nevertheless, it can be already being touted now as one of the most exciting Open-Airs of Europe.
7. Primavera Sound when and where: 30. May to 1. June 2019, Barcelona, Spain, Acts: , Charlie XCX, Future, Carly Rae Jepsen, Miley Cyrus, J Balvin, Janelle Monáe prices: Currently you have to pay for a Ticket approximately 245 francs. You can buy this here.
Since 2001, the giant Indie Festival Primavera Sound takes place in Barcelona. Around 8,000 Fans each year to the open-air Museum Poble Espanyol, where you can expect incomparable Headliner, the Alternative – pop scene.
8. Roskilde Festival when and where: 29. June to 7. July 2019, Roskilde, Denmark, Acts: Bob Dylan with his band, Cardi B, Travis Scott, MØ, Chance the Rapper, The Cure, The prices: For a “Full-Festival Ticket” paid to 321 of the Swiss franc. Tickets are available here.
The Roskilde Festival is characterized by the “music, activism, art, Camping and freedom”, as it is on your Website. And finally, is it really all about the music, what is the Open Air makes it so popular among its regular customers. It was there once, wanna go again and again. Run naked and wild Party at the campsite are only two things that make the Roskilde unforgettable. In addition, it is the largest music festival in the North of Europe, and even the oldest – the first edition was in 1971.
9. Sziget Festival when and where: 7. to 13. August 2019, Budapest, Hungary, Acts: Ed Sheeran, Foo Fighters, Florence + the Machine, Post Malone, Twenty One Pilots, Macklemore prices: 7-day Tickets are available for 375 francs to buy here.
The Sziget Festival beckons on the Peninsula of Budapest with a glossy Line-up stick, consisting of renowned artists from different music genres. In addition to the Sound, but also various artistic performances. Visitors can make use of offers such as circus, theatre or Museum.
10. Traena Festival, when and where: 11. to 14. July 2019, the Islands of Husøya and Sanna, Norway Acts: Yoshinori Hayashi, Kråkesølv, Team Me, Tommy Cash, Kate Tempest, Pen Gutt prices: The Tickets available for 194 of the Swiss franc to post here.
The Traena music festival is the Open Air of a special kind. Here, the Location has its Grand appearance: to get to the Traena, you have to get on a ship. The island group in Norway is not otherwise accessible – which makes the arrival to the adventure. The Line-up covers various styles of music.
11. Tomorrowland when and where: 19. to 28. July 2019, Boom, Belgium, Acts : The Chainsmokers, Martin Garrix, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, A$AP Rocky, David Guetta, Adam Beyer prices: , The Tomorrowland sold out every year. To get the Tickets, is not Easy. A “Full-Madness-Pass” for both weekends will cost around 334 francs. Here you will find more information.
Tomorrowland is THE music festival in Europe, and the largest Open Air electronic music around the world. Fans from everywhere flock now to Boom, in order to enjoy the Mega Line-up. This year, The Chainsmokers and David Guetta are among others on the stage. On the site there is even an own currency: the “Pearls”. Is paid Cashless. It is the attention to Detail that makes the Tomorrowland to be a true wonder of the world.
12. Ultra Europe when and where: 12. to 14. July 2019, Split, Croatia, Acts: David Guetta, DJ Snake, Afrojack, The Chainsmokers, Jamie Jones, Alesso prices: Tickets are available here to buy from 193 francs.
His is the origin of the Ultra music festival in Miami. Today, the Open Air is distributed around the world. From Rio to Singapore to Croatia – it is everywhere. The impressive DJ Line-up and the beautiful location in the South-East of Europe, the Ultra Europe is a popular destination.
13. Wilderness Festival when and where: 1. to 4. August 2019, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom Acts: Robyn, Bombay Bicycle Club, Groove Armada, Tom Odell, Caravan Palace, Tom Grennan prices: For a Ticket for the long weekend you’ll pay around 237 francs. You can buy the Tickets here.
In the Cornbury Park in England, the memories of 1969 to be awake again. Immediately one is transported back to the Hippie time. In addition to performances by music legends, dance performances, readings or panel to attend discussions. In between, you encounter again and again, Fans of the free body culture.