This article is over two days old and may contain outdated advice from the authorities regarding the koronasmitten.
Keep yourself updated in The overview, or through the FHIs website.
In Norway’s largest rainforest, in the middle between Kragerø and Risør, sending The Little Zoo now small live clip from the animals that live there. Here you will meet everything from monkeys to crocodiles, birds and fish, snakes and butterflies, lizards and lemur.
– We do it because it’s what we love. Now, it is perhaps more important than ever, now that all have a slightly boring life and can’t visit us. Then, we will visit the home, ” says Joe Jensen, general Manager of The Small Zoo.
They are among the many zoos now offer gratisvisning for all that now needs to keep the most at home.
Did you know that in springtamarinene, it is the male which accounts for most of the barnepasset? He here might have had a slightly long pappapermisjon.
Photo: The Little Zoo – the Animals need good care no matter
The Little Zoo has thousands of views on your videos and direktesendingene they share on Facebook. But without physically visiting people to the park, there would be no ticket.
the general manager of The Small Zoo, Terje Jensen, ensures that the animals get an audience, even though the park is closed.
Photo: Anders Mjaaland / NRK
– Now we have no income. The animals still get the best stellet on earth. All the money used on it. But now that the easter bust, it is critical, ” says Jensen.
They are working to find solutions, but hope that the Government will cover the lost revenue for each.
Many of us who live off of tourism has almost all sales over the next few months. Disappear this is what many in our industry that are struggling. We are a company that can’t turn off the light, the warmth, and go home. The animals need good care no matter, ” says Jensen.
In holy week is it anyway live broadcasts of kengerurslipp and feeding of snakes, to mention but a few, the laws of the zoo.
Published by The Little Zoo on Wednesday 18. march 2020
Around the world also offers zoos, live events that rolls and goes throughout the day.
At the Zoo Atlanta in united STATES of america’s website, you can follow the bambusspisende pandas at any time. They eat about 20 kilos of bamboo a day, so it is only to take out påskegodtet and sat to the right.
do you Want to take on a digital safaritur in Africa, you should tiite back Explore.org. They have live cameras in Laikipia County iKenya, that to the ordinary used to monitor the wild animals.
At Zoozs Victoria in Australia, you can track lions, leopards, zebras and, of course, kangaroos to name just a few.
In the Bergen features a pair of penguins just laid their first eggs. This has the public been, although Norway’s largest aquarium also must stay closed. The tank started with live broadcasts 18. march.
Finally, daylight savings time! ? The penguins notice we’re moving towards brighter times and knows how to stay in the activity now a day. ? They are…
Published by the Aquarium in Bergen, norway on Sunday, 29. march 2020
– the Response has been absolutely fantastic. We have had over 290.000 viewers so far, ” says Aslak Sverdrup who is the managing director for the Aquarium in Bergen.
the Aquarium is one of Bergen’s major tourist attractions. Last easter they had 8315 visitors and had a turnover of approximately nok 1.6 million. Easter this year is very different.
Aslak Sverdrup, managing director at the Aquarium in Bergen, has had to lay off 28 employees. Aquarium parts nevertheless the animals digitally with the audience.
Photo: the Aquarium in Bergen
– We have unfortunately had to lay off 28 employees because of the loss of all income. There is now a minimum employment levels including ensuring animal wellbeing and that the technical installations are in place, ” says Sverdrup.
Those who remain on the job laws no matter lot digital påskemoro. It will play with the otters and penguins and there will be live påskeeggkonkurranse.
Every Tuesday at 15, you can follow the feeding of snakes, lizards and aperlanger. Oslo Reptilpark had also shut down to the public, but has many thousands of fans that come with over the net when the animals are to be fed.
today, enjoying the rødfotet skogsskilpaddene with a good and nutritious vegetable and fruktbuffè!??? Silkeapene Thomas and…
Published by the Oslo Reptilpark Wednesday 25. march 2020
– We know that there are many children and adults who spend a lot of time at home these days, and think it is fun to be able to offer these something extra special to look at. It is fun to see the passion that wakes up in the comments with a whole bunch of questions from the large and small, ” says Camilla Bjerke, zookeeper in Oslo Reptilpark.
Camilla Bjerke is the zookeeper at Oslo Reptilpark.
Photo: Oslo reptilpark
Reptilparken have no income now, but someone sends them contributions of the Vips.
– as long as these donations are the only revenue the park now has, and we greatly appreciate every penny. It is a tough and uncertain future for many companies now, us included, ” says Bjerke.
13 digital activities for children and adults to Be together on NRK More about koronaviruset StatusRåd and infoØkonomiSpør NRK Status NorgeSist updated: 09.04.20206178Smittet253Innlagt108Dødestatus for Norway