Villa in the Spanish town of Denia found dead two Russian businessmen. Both men was 62 years. The house belonged to one of them, according to the newspaper Informacion.
the Bodies were found by an employee of the owner, who was unable to get through to the head and came to his home. Police arrived on the scene did not find any signs of forced entry. The bodies were in beds in two different rooms and had no external signs of violence.
Later conducted a medical examination established that the cause of death of men was carbon monoxide poisoning from a faulty gas boiler.