the Company SpaceX has received a Pentagon contract worth 316 million dollars. The money will be used to run vehicles for the Armed forces of the United States. Funding is for the period from 2022 to 2027 years, according to the Ministry of defense.

On the exact number of starts which the company will hold at the contact, not reported. But we know that the venues for them will be the spaceport at Cape Canaveral in Florida and Vandenberg in California, RIA Novosti reported.

Along with SpaceX, a similar contract from the Pentagon to 337 million dollars was received by the company United Launch Alliance. The share of ULA will have 60% of all military launches, and the remaining 40% will make SpaceX.