mayor: for yesterday in the Moscow city Government has received numerous requests from citizens and businesses in connection with the restrictions imposed on the work of urban enterprises and organizations.
having Considered these appeals took a number of decisions:
1. In the after hours period weeks 28 March – 5 April 2020 can continue phone stores and pet stores.
2. In the list of commodities which can be sold in hours a week, included liquefied natural gas.
3. Stops the recreation of citizens (issuance of sanatorium-resort vouchers) and other similar activities at the expense of the city budget. Previously issued tickets will be rescheduled for a later date, or they will be compensated.
4. In addition to centres of public services “My documents” in the operation mode in the appointment move all other authorities and state institutions of Moscow. In person will provide only services that cannot be obtained in electronic form.
Sobyanin: the Peak incidence of the coronavirus has not yet passed, we are at the beginning
If the Complainant had a right to some service (for example, to renew the contract and execute privileges), but because of the restrictions imposed could not provide documents or to perform any other actions he cannot be denied this service. All the applicant’s rights are preserved.
stop receiving services within 30 days after the termination of high alert, but not meher than until 30 June 2020.
5. An additional guarantee for citizens living in the mode of isolation will be a temporary a ban on forced recovery of previously existing debt for utility services and communications.
Source: official website the mayor of Moscow Sergei Sobyanin