1. Until April 10, prohibited the holding of any recreational activities with the participation of citizens in the sphere of culture, physical culture and sports, exhibition, entertainment and educational activities outdoors with any number of participants, and the buildings, structures and buildings (apartments) – with the number of participants more than 50 people.
see the document
2. To elderly age, as the most vulnerable to the spread of coronavirus infection, the mayor has asked you to limit contact with the outside world and without the need to leave the apartment. At the slightest sign of SARS immediately advised me to call the doctor at home. Also noted that until further notice will be suspended the work of groups and sections of the program “Moscow longevity”, as well as any cultural and entertainment events held at the municipal social service centers.
3. Tuesday, March 17, 2020, free visit applies to state institutions of additional education and sports schools. Saturday, 21 March 2020, to Sunday, April 12, 2020 (inclusive), closing government secondary schools, sports schools and institutions of further education. In schools at the request of parents will be organized on duty small group (maximum 12 people) with observance of sanitary regime for students from 1st to 4th grade. Addressing fathers and mothers Shkolnikov, the mayor wrote: “I Ask the parents who took the decision to temporarily withdraw their children from school to prevent their appearance in shopping centers, parks and other public places.” And said: “the Closure of schools means not additional vacation, and voluntary self-isolation at home.”
Sobyanin: the Situation with coronavirus in Moscow is much better than in other capitals
4. Mode isolation at home for 14 days now applies not only to citizens arriving from seven countries, like Italy, Spain, France, South Korea, China and Iran, as it was until now. But and flew and came from the US, UK, European Union member States, Ukraine, Belarus and all European countries outside the EU, as well as living together with them. All of these citizens are asked upon arrival to Moscow immediately to call by phone “a hot line” 8 495-870-45-09 and announce their arrival. And also leave your contact information to doctors if necessary (if you find that these people have continual with the ill person) could quickly contact them and provide assistance.
5. In the salons of ground transportation (buses, trolleybuses, trams and electric buses) is temporarily canceled the ticket. This will reduce risks of infection of the drivers.
6. Additional measures introduced by the Department of health of Moscow. In particular, in clinics are separate entrances for people with fever and without her. For those who have temperature, it is better to heed the advice of doctors and to call the doctor home. The city stepped up outreach services for these attracted 750 residents of Moscow universities, and 300 doctors of prevention offices.
7. In hospitals of Moscow temporarily stopped the admission of visitors to patients. The goal is the same – to protect patients from any possibility of penetration of dangerous infections. To learn about the patient’s condition by phone with the duty doctor. For gear – special places.