SK: family Koshkin could have died due to maternal Smoking

Experts have called the preliminary cause of death of the family in the village of Koshkino Izmalkovsky district. It turned out that 43-year-old woman and her two sons were poisoned by carbon monoxide, and from the fire of the body affected after death.

As reported “to Lipetsk”, citing the Investigative Committee in the Lipetsk region, was established and the fire. He was near the sofa in the room where mother slept. The alleged cause of the tragedy was careless Smoking. Investigators said that the body of the older 3-year-old boy was discovered in the kitchen. Probably, the child tried to open the window or get out of the house. Two year old baby was found near the fire.

Recall the incident happened on March 20. In Men, there was a fire in a residential building, which killed a woman and her two young children. Eletskii on investigative Department of SK Russian Federation across the Lipetsk region opened a criminal case under article “Causing death by negligence to two or more persons”. The maximum punishment is deprivation of liberty for a term up to 4 years. Further investigation of the incident will be monitored by the head of the UK in the Lipetsk region Yevgeny Shapovalov.

Text: GTRK “Lipetsk”