ALL PHOTOS Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday, 25 March, made a televised address to the Russians on the situation with coronavirus in the country
RT in Russian / youtube.com Wednesday, March 25, it became known that Russia has sharply increased the number of confirmed cases of coronavirus: with up to 495 658
AGN Moscow / Alexander Avilov, the head of the working group of the state Council on combating the spread of coronavirus Sergei Sobyanin told President Vladimir Putin that the dynamics of the spread of coronavirus remains high in Russia
the Press service of the President of Russia
Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday, 25 March, made a televised address to the Russians on the situation with coronavirus in the country. Such treatment of citizens waited a long time for fear that the adopted restrictive measures are insufficient to prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2 at Italian or Spanish scenario – each Rthe region of the Russian Federation introduces its own limitations, they exist somewhere, somewhere in there, but there are no restrictions on movement between regions no no mandatory testing for coronavirus, etc. In the Kremlin the need to explain to citizens the situation was ripe only after yesterday’s hours-long meetings at which the President reported that the dynamics of coronavirus is high.
As said in a televised address, Vladimir Putin, “we see how dire the situation with the epidemic in many countries, a growing number of cases – under the impact of the global economy… But thanks to the taken measures, while Russia managed to contain the epidemic.” But “completely block penetration” of coronavirus in our country is impossible, said the President.
“I Appeal to all citizens: let us not rely on our “Russian perhaps”. Do not think, please, as it happens: and, I will not touch it. IT CAN AFFECT ANYONE. And then what is happening today in many Western countries: in Europe and overseas – may be our immediate future”, – said the head of state.
“I Want to go to the doctors, to the nurses, paramedics, emergency services … you at the forefront of the struggle,” Putin said, asking citizens to follow all the recommendations of doctors. “Our task is to ensure the health of the citizens, so voting on amendments to the Constitution will be rescheduled “at a later date,” – said the head of the Russian Federation.
the measures proposed by the President and to support the Russians in the epidemic of the coronavirus:
– “Announce next week after hours, – Putin said, noting that the salary of the employees at this time, should be fully preserved. “This is done in order to protect citizens and to reduce the number of those who can be infected. – The safe thing to do now is to be home”. However, all the structures of life support, including transport, government, medicine will continue to work.
InCE social benefits to citizens in the next 6 months will be automatically extended, without any evidence, and references.
– For each family that has a right to the parent capital, in the next three months will be paid 5,000 rubles for each child up to 3 years.
– sick Pay will be calculated based on at least one of the minimum wage.
the unemployment Benefit will be equal to the minimum wage – increased from 8 to 12 thousand rubles.
– the Declared holidays for consumer loans and mortgages without any penalties. If the monthly income of the citizen will fall by more than 30%, then he will be granted such vacation credit.
– the Central Bank should provide a mechanism of ProLogicII loans for individual entrepreneurs in industries affected by the coronavirus.
Small and medium business will get a reprieve from taxes for six months, except VAT and insurance contributions.
All payments to veterans and home front workers in connection with the 75th anniversary of the Victory must be held before may 9th.
All payments of income, interest and dividends leaving abroad will be taxed at 15%. With countries disagree with such measures, Russia is ready to withdraw from the agreement.
– Interest on Bank deposits exceeding 1 million rubles will be taxed at 13% (not the contribution and the interest received from such investments).
the FULL TEXT of the appeal of Vladimir Putin to the citizens of the Russian Federation can be found on the website of the President.
Which closed in Moscow on Thursday, March 26
the government believes that the spread of coronavirus in the Russian Federation “to the situation in Spain”
Even the mayor has doubts in official statistics of the Russian Federation in ill
the Chief Kommunarka: we must prepare for the “Italian scenario”
Wednesday, 2On March 5 it became known that Russia has sharply increased the number of confirmed cases of coronavirus: from 495 to 658. New cases recorded in 20 regions of Russia, mostly in Moscow (120, 410 only).
Which closed in Moscow on Thursday, March 26
In connection with the dynamics of increase in Moscow the number of those infected with the coronavirus, the city of Moscow March 26, introduces additional constraints in the capital:
– temporarily closed city libraries,
– closed institutions of cultural and leisure type,
– stop clubs, discos and other similar objects,
– closed theaters, cinemas,
– closed children’s entertainment centers and game rooms
– in the shopping center closed all entertainment places.
– closed fitness clubs, bowling alleys, skating rinks, pool halls, amusement parks, water parks, etc.,
– shut down all leisure places
– suspended of any cultural, recreational, sports, entertaining, educational, exhibition, advertising and other activities
– introduced a ban on Smoking hookahs in restaurants, bars, cafes and other similar objects,
– all the elderly and chronically ill Muscovites (about 1.9 million people) the prescribed withdrawal on April 14,
– that people are not moved without the need for the pupils, students and people over 65 years, suspended, free travel on public transport.
But shops, banks, services and amenities will continue to work.
Dental clinics will provide only emergency care for acute pain and other emergencies.
the Centres of public services “My documents” go into a mode of operation by appointment and will provide only services that cannot be obtained in electronic form.