The dialogue between the United States and North Korea on nuclear disarmament on the Korean Peninsula should be continued according to North Korean state media, after the Failure of the recent summit of the two countries.

The North Korean state Agency KCNA reported on Friday morning, both sides had agreed to a continuing dialogue on the “denuclearization”. Shortly before this, the US had a President Donald Trump, and North Korea’s ruler, Kim Jong-Un their talks in Hanoi in advance and break down without agreement.

KCNA also reported that the talks had been productive, and sincere. The exchange between Kim and Trump have contributed to mutual trust.

North Korea does not want to change the offer

Earlier, North Korea, US President, Trump objected, had had said that there had been no agreement, since the North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un have called for the lifting of all sanctions. The North Korean foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho said in a rare appearance before journalists that his country had demanded in return for nuclear disarmament, the abolition of a part of the sanctions.

The proposed nuclear disarmament was the most far-reaching measure, which was for his country is currently feasible. The offer will not change even if the United States would propose further negotiations in the future.

Trump said after the premature end of the summit on Thursday also, Kim’s offers on nuclear disarmament were not far-reaching enough. (SDA)