Charlene of Monaco’s health has always been a cause for concern in the past. During a visit to her former homeland of South Africa in May last year, she contracted an ENT infection that forced her to stay in Africa for many months. It was only on November 8th that she returned to Monaco to her husband Prince Albert II and their twins Gabriella and Jacques. But on November 16, the palace gave an update that Charlene could not yet attend to her official commitments due to “deep tiredness”.
The princess spent several more months in a clinic in Switzerland before returning to the bosom of the family in March 2022. In May she appeared in public again.
As reported by “t-online.de”, the 44-year-old has now given an interview to the South African magazine “You”. And in it she revealed what difficult months lie behind her.
“I went through a very difficult time, but I was fortunate to have the support and love of my husband, my children and my family,” said the princess. She drew all her strength from it. Nevertheless, she has a long period of suffering behind her. Her path was “long, difficult and painful,” she explained.
In the meantime, however, the former swimmer seems to be on the mend. She feels “physically much stronger” and also does sports, she reports. This also includes swimming. But the most important thing for Charlene of Monaco are her sweet twins. “My life revolves around the children,” she said.
In the future, she wants to devote herself fully “to current and future projects,” explained the princess, who knew how to report: “My year is full and structured.”
The original of this post “Charlène von Monaco talks about her hardest time” comes from Bunte.de.