the cause of the explosion in five-storey building in Magnitogorsk could be a leak of household gas, reports TASS with reference to law enforcement agencies.
In a residential building of Samara there was a gas explosion
the incident occurred on Thursday evening, August 26 in a high-rise building, the explosion occurred in an apartment on the second floor started a fire that spread to nearby floors. From home evacuated 27 people.
currently, open burning has been liquidated, on a place of incident rescuers found the bodies of two people. According to experts, the explosion didn’t damage the building structure.