Lauta. Shortly after 15 o’clock, a fire broke out yesterday in a low-rise building next to the concrete – mixing plant in the industrial and commercial area Lauta. Given the scale of the fire, and the need for extinguishing water, numerous fire, were alerted brigades from Lauta and the environment, even in schwepnitz, Germany and Weißkollm. Over 60 emergency responders with approximately 20 vehicles were on site. To the knowledge of the use of conductor with a screwdriver workshop burned down. The fire has been stopped on both sides of this part of the building by the fire walls. The owner had tried to extinguish the fire, came up with the suspicion of a flue gas poisoning to the hospital. The fire lasted into the night hours.
*The post “workshop burned down” comes from the Saxon newspaper. There is no editorial review by FOCUS Online. Contact with the executives here.