In Italy cancel football matches because of the coronavirus

Three matches of the championship of Italy on football in the top division, which was to be held on Sunday, postponed indefinitely due to the coronavirus.

“the sports Minister Vincenzo Spadafora intends to suspend all sporting events scheduled for Sunday in the regions of Veneto and Lombardy,” he said at a press conference, the Prime Minister of Italy, Giuseppe Conte, as quoted by Football Italia.

In these regions Sunday had to go through the matches, inter – Sampdoria, Verona – Cagliari and Atalanta – Sassuolo. Saturday in the country was abolished 42 matches in Amateur and youth leagues.

the Number of people infected with coronavirus have been increasing in Italy over the last two days every hour, and it has now reached 79 people, recorded two fatal cases. Infected identified in Lombardy, Veneto, Piedmont, Emilia Romagna and Lazio, two people died from the coronavirus.

the Largest number of cases in the Northern region of Lombardy, where ten cities with 50 thousand inhabitants completely isolated. Italy was already previously declared a state of emergency due to the spread of the virus and blocked the traffic with China.

the Virus, which appeared in the Chinese city of Wuhan in December 2019 has already claimed the lives of 2348 people in the PRC. Although Beijing said that the growth in the number of infected and dead fall, outside of China the number of cases is increasing. Bind it to one specific country it is impossible that causes concern, the world health organization.