This article is over two days old and may contain outdated advice from the authorities regarding the koronasmitten.
Keep yourself updated in The overview, or through the FHIs website.
– We have marked a dramatic decline in the number of patients that are being shown further to a psychiatric clinic, says Trond Aarre.
Avdelingsleiaren by Nordfjord psykiatrisenter says that the sum of the tilvisingar has gone down by about 90 percent in the last three weeks.
feel less alone
the ministry of Health has approved the violations initiative since the war to prevent the spread of koronaviruset. This can lead to the patient get better in the short term.
I have been given the right from patients, who have problem with being social, that they do not feel so alone, after all no need to be more at home, ” says avdelingsleiar at the psychiatric clinic Brought, Tor Christopher Fink.
They have also noted a decrease in the number patients that are being shown on. Having something concrete to focus on, can help a man in daily life, ” says Fink.
– Patient host more focused on the challenges and the needs of other stand up in, ” says Tor Christopher Fink by Health Brought about why the figures on the tilvisingar has gone down.
Photo: Private A common enemy,
Fink refers to previous research that says that by dramatic events, as for instance the covid-19-the eruption, the number of people who toil mentally go down because you get something else to focus on.
This is fagleiar in mental health care in the Health Bergen, Erik Manager Hauge, einig in.
some patients may feel that a common, concrete “ enemy ” can be easier to handle than the practical that they otherwise struggle with in my daily life.
They have marked a decrease of around 50 per cent in tilvisingar to the treatment in recent weeks.
Hauge says that there may be other reasons for the decline. Among other things, can patients vegre more to contact with helsetenestene because of koronakrisa.
It may also be that physicians with agreement now is more selective with regard to tilvisingar.
– It is still important to say that all who need and want help should get it.
Can have major consequences
– If this continues we can get a powerful increase in the number patients later, says psychiatrist Erik Ganesh Søegaard at Oslo university hospital.
Where have they also noted a halving of the number of tilvisingar the last two weeks.
He says that mental illnesses often end up in the shadow when a man is faced with situations that we now do, and that people are forgetting their own psychological symptom and sufferings.
We saw it the same after 22. July. People stretches longer, and take extra good care of each other. But as we saw then, and which I think we will come to see now, is that this will come to take up sharply for the quarter as the time goes.
Søegaard is therefore easier said than done, what consequences krisetiltaka will come to get for the community and for the people who toil.
– If this becomes prolonged then I think that more will be able to get anxiety, depresjonar, traumereaksjonar and other mental illnesses. This is important to take into consideration the to en.
He believed that more could have benefited from treatment here and now to avoid that people get a big problem in the long term.
More about koronaviruset OversiktSiste nyttSpørsmålNyhetsbrev