With her outrageous Outfits and her exclamation “Gööörls” noticeable drag Queen Gossipa to each event, such as a colorful dog. Now it shows a different side: she’s a chef in their very own show “The latest rumor”.
the idea Originated by the past history of Lou Limacher (33), the man behind the drag Queen. “I did a cooking lesson and moderate like. So I combine both,” says Limacher. Cooking and baking has always been his passion, the friends of the travesty artist saw: “they advised me not to open up your own Restaurant,” he says proudly. “But for the time being, I am now doing a cooking show. Gossipas Gourmet-Stübli can I take it later in the attack.”
Cervelats come in the kitchen
In the show “The last judgment”, which is broadcasted every two weeks on Facebook live, receives the wig wearer in your apartment, a well-known guest. “As I go through the whole sausage-celebrities,” she says, laughing. The visitor or the visitor doesn’t have to cook for themselves, but for set-up help. “In addition, we discuss the most recent gossip about others but also about the guest. So came out, for example, that Ex-Bachelor Janosch rivet lisbach did not choose.”
And even if it might have one or the other Packed personality in the show, like in a different way: calories are in Gossipas kitchen is not a topic of “My food goes on the hips. There is also the leanest celebrities have to!”
a Total planned six episodes of “The latest rumor”. Tonight by 20 clock the third will be aired on Facebook. Who is, then? “That remains a mystery. But it is almost as shrill as Gossipa self!”
Gossipas sinful “Rainbow”Cupcakes
ingredients for 12 pieces
130 g soft Butter (not liquid)
130 g sugar
2 PCs eggs (room temperature)
1 Pack of vanilla sugar
250 g flour
1.5 TSP baking powder
1 pinch salt
1 dl milk (room temperature)
2 dl Cream
2-3 TSP powdered sugar
1. Soft Butter with the sugar and the vanilla sugar until frothy. Add eggs and mix well the mixture.
2. The flour is mixed with salt and baking powder in a bowl and add alternating with milk to the Butter-egg mixture and stirred until the mixture is completely smooth.
3. The mass is divided into 6 bowls and colored. (The rainbow colors are Red/Orange/Yellow/Green/Blue/purple)
4. The 12 butterten each color Ramekins each with a tablespoon of the filling.
5. The Cupcakes are baked for 15 to 20 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius. (After that, completely
6 cool down). For the Frosting, the Cream is whipped with powdered sugar and with a pastry bag over the Cupcakes distributed. Finally, the whole can be decorated with sprinkles.