Photos: Moscow 24/Nikita Simonov

Smoke has occurred in apartment house on the street 8 March in the North of Moscow, said emergency services.

Arriving firefighters opened the apartment and found it unattended one and half year old child.

the Parents for an unknown reason left the food on the included plate and left. Food got on the plate that led to the smoke.

Child visiting physicians. His parents are looking for representatives of law enforcement bodies, reports TASS.

Earlier, two people were rescued when a fire in his apartment in southern Moscow. Burned personal belongings in the area of 10 square meters.

see also

Throwing a baby in Moscow told about the motives postupailo house in the center of Moscow evacuated due to fire